Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another request for prayer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jenny
Hi gang,

I just got a call from Brian. Nana is in a coma and the doctors don't expect her to last thru the night. She's hooked up to a life support system right now.

She's been living in St. Louis for the last couple of years. We had just gone out to see her this past May, and she was doing fine except for some swelling in her ankles. Brian is her youngest grandchild by a long shot. All his other cousins are much older. So growing up, he never really had to share Nana with any other kids. When his family moved to Germany for 8 years while he was a child, Nana would fly there every year to spend the summer with Brian. They would go for walks together everyday after dinner... And once they moved back to the states, Nana lived with Brian and his parents for several years until recently. He and Nana have such a special bond. I know he is feeling such pain and sadness right now. I don't know what I can do besides just being there for him.

I'm writing to ask the club to pray for Nana, and also for Brian.

Jenny
nine14cats
My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Bill P.
Jeroen
Good fibes coming your way!
Aaron Cox
in my thoughts and prayers.... unsure.gif
scottb
done.....
Duffster
comin' your (Nana's) way...
Lou W
In our prayers
SpecialK
Very sorry to hear about it. sad.gif
neo914-6
special prayers... sad.gif
GaroldShaffer
done...
Jenny
Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts, guys. Nana passed away yesterday around 4pm. I'll be flying out to St. Louis with Brian tomorrow morning and will be away from the computer until Monday afternoon.

Thanks again.

Jen
Joe Bob
Sorry to hear...have a safe flight.
xitspd
Jenny,

My Grandmother passed away last year in Hannibal, Mo. Hannibal is about an hours drive from St. Louis. I enjoyed her company very much as a child and think about her often. Brian is fortunate as well to have had the opportunity to spend time with his Grandmother. I share in his loss and hope you have a safe trip.

Dan
jonwatts
I'm sorry to hear of this. Brian is always such an upbeat guy I hate to think of him in the dumps. I hope you guys have a safe trip and that you're able to celebrate the memory of such a great influence.

Jon
Mrs. K
sad.gif So sorry to hear of "Nana's" passing. Hope Brian is doing OK...good thing he has you wub.gif

In my prayers too!

Lisa
Brent
Jenny and Brian, sorry for your loss. Its seems that a higher power is trying to pull in its Angels. A friend of our lost their 3 year old son to a freak home accident yesterday, in Florida. His organs were donated , and hopefully will help other little kids in need.
Gint
Sorry to hear this Jen. Give my best to Brian and his family please. Travel safe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.