Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Police officer Loves the 914, I even casued a car, CRASH.... OPS,
cbenitah
post Aug 29 2005, 12:12 AM
Post #1

Protected by the Swedish Maffia

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,597

hey guys,
I need to share my story for the day...

(I feel like the kid in the family who does all the worng things) (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/aktion035.gif)

Anyhow,
I was going up I-5 north towards L.A and listening to some good music, feeling the wind in my hair and mostley thinking how GOOD life actually is!
Then in a hill (up) there is some traffic jam and my car dies from whatever reason. and you guys who have been heloing me might think the same as i did... BATTERY again.. I pull over to the side, and I'm in lane #1 and have to merge towards the emergency lane.. Trying to start but wont get ignition.. So here I am, in the middle of a hill with 5 lanes of traffic to my left and 5 lanes of traffic to my right... All i can do is to call my friend in SD and ask him to come up and jumpstart me... I also call Scott from this forum and he tried his best to help me locate a new battery for my car, but since its a sunday everything is closed.
The funny, or maybe not so funny, thing I have noticed here in america is that people slows doen everythime they see a car which is either crasched or standing in an bad place... So this huge traffic jam starts to build up just were i am.. so im sitting in the car waiting an hour and then this guy is giving me a weird look, forget to look straight a head and rear ends this SL 500 mercedes... ops, sorry for casuing a car accedent, no one got hurt though which is very good.

(sorry for keeping this so long, but there is more0

The cop who deals with the accedent starts to ask questions about my car and is really getting into it, he need me to move but the only way is a towtruck and thats another hour away.. (oh it didnt work to jumpstart it) so he turns on his sirens and stops all 5 lanes of traffic and slowley pushes me to the nearest off ramp, he uses his huge bumper to push me forward, while he is giving me directions over the speaker..

Theend of this story is that i finally got a new battery, and we had to push start it since the starter is prob. broken...

The thing is, why would anyone wanna keep a car you have to jumpstart 6 times in 2 days and being pushed by a police car... Well, I wasnt mad or anything, i still think this is the best car i have ever been in!

Thanks for listening all you guys who made it this far down, haha...

(i have pictures of it as well, but will post them later if you want?)

/Cris (who now know how good it is to have AAA)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
cbenitah   Police officer Loves the 914, I even casued a car   Aug 29 2005, 12:12 AM
jkeyzer   You stopped in the middle lane of I-5? You are lu...   Aug 29 2005, 01:04 AM
redshift   http://www.914world.com/bbs2/htm...   Aug 29 2005, 01:07 AM
Hammy   http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/e...   Aug 29 2005, 02:12 AM
orange914     Aug 29 2005, 07:56 AM
!   I think the club should ask for a group rate from ...   Aug 29 2005, 08:58 AM
Howard   <...   Aug 29 2005, 09:33 AM
Toast   ...   Aug 29 2005, 11:35 AM
cbenitah   Here are some pics from my strange evening... The ...   Aug 29 2005, 02:42 PM
Hammy   Scary! http://www.914world.com...   Aug 29 2005, 05:06 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 01:58 AM