Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT:You learn something every day, Sometimes, two things
Tobra
post Aug 29 2005, 10:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,634

I was talking to the wife about the new car, and she told me she always hated the Super Beetle convertible. I don't think she ever drove it, even one time. She said it was too "roundy" She had also told me she hated orange cars more than anything else, but when I showed her a picture of a signal orange 914, she said, "That's okay, that orange is not bad, I would drive that. It looks a lot more masculine than the bug, it will fit you better." I had always thought that she never drove the bug because she was afraid if she wrecked it, I would never forgive her. Turns out, she just thought it was ugly. I guess I better not get the 914 painted and pretty too fast, or I am liable to not see it much. Maybe if I get her a 911 she will leave it alone.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 06:28 PM