Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT:You learn something every day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tobra
I was talking to the wife about the new car, and she told me she always hated the Super Beetle convertible. I don't think she ever drove it, even one time. She said it was too "roundy" She had also told me she hated orange cars more than anything else, but when I showed her a picture of a signal orange 914, she said, "That's okay, that orange is not bad, I would drive that. It looks a lot more masculine than the bug, it will fit you better." I had always thought that she never drove the bug because she was afraid if she wrecked it, I would never forgive her. Turns out, she just thought it was ugly. I guess I better not get the 914 painted and pretty too fast, or I am liable to not see it much. Maybe if I get her a 911 she will leave it alone.
GWN7
When she decides she likes yours, that is a perfect opportunity for you to get a better one. wink.gif

Two 914's in every pot...err garage.... biggrin.gif
redshift
QUOTE (Tobra @ Aug 30 2005, 12:24 AM)
I had always thought that she never drove the bug because she was afraid if she wrecked it, I would never forgive her. Turns out, she just thought it was ugly.

You have a bit to learn.. about women. rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

M
Midtowner
Well, at least your wife likes Signal Orange. My doesn't. sad.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (redshift @ Aug 30 2005, 03:51 AM)
QUOTE (Tobra @ Aug 30 2005, 12:24 AM)
I had always thought that she never drove the bug because she was afraid if she wrecked it, I would never forgive her.  Turns out, she just thought it was ugly.

You have a bit to learn.. about women. rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

M

agree.gif

if it's purty, they want to drive it, no matter what.

wink.gif

Brandi wants to drive the teener, and she'll be learning stick on it... unsure.gif
Tobra
She told me she didn't drive it because she was afraid to wreck it. I guess the moral is, never believe what a woman tells you. happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.