Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Anyone use myautoevents.com, for AX or Solo II registration
GaroldShaffer
post Sep 1 2005, 09:47 AM
Post #1

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

For our Solo II (aka AX) events for this season I have been using a "free" website called myautoevents.com to setup on line registration for our SCCA events. Today I go to put in our sept 18th & 25th events and after I fill in the event info the next page ask me to Select a Template for your Entry Fee Schedule????? WTF is that. We currently don't want to take on line payments for our events yet (maybe next year) and this was a free service as long as you didn't take the on line payments, looks like maybe this has changed.

I have asked the support person at myautoevents this question also but thought I would ask here too. Myautoevents is a great website, you can download the pre-registered people to you laptop, run you your AXware software, and get your evens results at the end of the day which saves a ton of time over doing manually.

So anyone ever use it?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 12:16 PM