Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> how about a gathering at my house, sunday september 11
scottb
post Sep 1 2005, 11:43 AM
Post #1

who wants a PEZ?!

Group: Members
Member No.: 32
Region Association: North East States

if you have followed my posts regarding my clutch issues, you know it is time for a new one. i also have a leak at my oil pump that needs repair as well.

soooooo......

i have ordered all the stuff and it is in transit. i have never dropped the engine before but it seems like this is a good time to learn. i would however like a chaperone (or 3 or 4) to help guide me along and show me the proper way to do things.

so i am offering all the beer/soda/tea and bbq you can stuff in yourself in exchange for your mechanical knowledge and assistance. it would be nice to have my car back in order before the trip 9/17 up to kerry's.

i am in poolesville MD so i am not too far from a bunch of you in the area.

i know this is short notice and i understand if schedules don't work. however, if you choose to make it, there will be a smoked pork shoulder with my homemade bbq sauce, smoked chicken, some tater salad and of course the appropriate refreshment.

send me a pm if'n ya got the time to spare.

thanks............ scott
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 01:04 AM