Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need two things b4 I paint, HELP PLEASE
mk114
post Sep 6 2005, 01:41 AM
Post #1

LOST in NO space (my garage)

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,835

1. The little rubber stops (keep the hood, rear trunklid, and enginge compartment flush I am missing 3 but would like to buy all six)

2. I need also the plastic wheels for the rear trunk roll up. (the ones in the rear engine compartment that roll on the bars that everyone is afraid of) PS looking for metal if someone knows where to get them
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dave_Darling
post Sep 6 2005, 11:07 AM
Post #2

914 Idiot

Member No.: 121
Region Association: Northern California

Have you tried checking "the usual sources" for parts? (Pelican, GPR, etc.) Used rubber bits are often in less than stellar condition... The trunk rollers should still be available, I think, as should the metal replacement rollers. Or you could just get the Camp914 hood shox kit... (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/wink.gif)

--DD
+Quote Post
Rand
post Sep 6 2005, 02:17 PM
Post #3

Cross Member

Member No.: 3,573
Region Association: None

I'll take a look and see if I still have my plastic wheels... I'm not putting the stock trunk springs back in, so if I can find them I'll be happy to send them to you.
+Quote Post
914GT
post Sep 6 2005, 03:21 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,923
Region Association: Southwest Region

Michael

I have a pair of the metal rollers. I bought them but never used them. I'll let you have them for a better price than what the other places sell them for. PM me if you're interested.
+Quote Post
dbledsoe
post Sep 6 2005, 03:25 PM
Post #5

Mutineer

Member No.: 687

QUOTE (mk114 @ Sep 5 2005, 11:41 PM)
1. The little rubber stops (keep the hood, rear trunklid, and enginge compartment flush I am missing 3 but would like to buy all six)

2. I need also the plastic wheels for the rear trunk roll up. (the ones in the rear engine compartment that roll on the bars that everyone is afraid of) PS looking for metal if someone knows where to get them

Rubber trunk/hood bumpers and metal roller wheels are available new from Pelican Parts. That's where I got mine. The price was right and they ship quickly... and no I have no affiliation with Pelican Parts.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 07:14 AM