Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need two things b4 I paint
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mk114
1. The little rubber stops (keep the hood, rear trunklid, and enginge compartment flush I am missing 3 but would like to buy all six)

2. I need also the plastic wheels for the rear trunk roll up. (the ones in the rear engine compartment that roll on the bars that everyone is afraid of) PS looking for metal if someone knows where to get them
Dave_Darling
Have you tried checking "the usual sources" for parts? (Pelican, GPR, etc.) Used rubber bits are often in less than stellar condition... The trunk rollers should still be available, I think, as should the metal replacement rollers. Or you could just get the Camp914 hood shox kit... wink.gif

--DD
Rand
I'll take a look and see if I still have my plastic wheels... I'm not putting the stock trunk springs back in, so if I can find them I'll be happy to send them to you.
914GT
Michael

I have a pair of the metal rollers. I bought them but never used them. I'll let you have them for a better price than what the other places sell them for. PM me if you're interested.
dbledsoe
QUOTE (mk114 @ Sep 5 2005, 11:41 PM)
1. The little rubber stops (keep the hood, rear trunklid, and enginge compartment flush I am missing 3 but would like to buy all six)

2. I need also the plastic wheels for the rear trunk roll up. (the ones in the rear engine compartment that roll on the bars that everyone is afraid of) PS looking for metal if someone knows where to get them

Rubber trunk/hood bumpers and metal roller wheels are available new from Pelican Parts. That's where I got mine. The price was right and they ship quickly... and no I have no affiliation with Pelican Parts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.