Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> got another 914, part or restore?
goose2
post Sep 14 2005, 10:14 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,847
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I picked up another 914 yesterday. I thought it was a parts car but after poking around on it I realize it's a pretty good tub. Very good longs and floors, battery tray rough but intact, hell hole has small rusted through area, firewall looks ok so far. The exterior body is very straight and rust free, no bubbles on the cowl joints, some near one tail light. It's an early car, fixed passenger seat. The interior is trashed but mostly all there. No engine or trans but I got some 1.7 heads, FI parts and engine tin with it. Not sure of the year and it has no title. I don't think this car deserves to be scrapped and I'm not up for a full restoration project so I don't know what to do with it. I'd start stripping the good stuff off it but if someone wants it I'll wait. Anybody interested? I can get vin# and some pics tomorrow.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 01:53 PM