Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Racer Chris - check in- no volunteers for Sat, got your call but you left no number
tdgray
post Sep 21 2005, 12:41 PM
Post #1

Thank God Nemo is not here to see this

Group: Members
Member No.: 984
Region Association: None

Chris,

I got your message on my cell, but you didn't leave your number and my phone blocked it for call back.

I have had no volunteers to take over Saturday or deliver the goods to you. (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/sad.gif)

I think I give up my friend... I am sorry that I cannot do it... and nobody else seems to be able or willing to take over.

I can't think of anything else...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
tdgray   Racer Chris - check in- no volunteers for Sat   Sep 21 2005, 12:41 PM
Jeroen   Dont mean to bud in... but what needs to be done? ...   Sep 21 2005, 01:34 PM
tdgray   They need someone to be the cook on Saturday night...   Sep 21 2005, 01:39 PM
Part Pricer   Todd, I PM'ed you Chris Foley's cell num...   Sep 21 2005, 01:44 PM
Racer Chris     Sep 21 2005, 08:21 PM
Verruckt   I wish I could do something this year, but just ca...   Sep 21 2005, 10:21 PM
tdgray  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 02:20 PM