Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Racer Chris - check in- no volunteers for Sat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tdgray
Chris,

I got your message on my cell, but you didn't leave your number and my phone blocked it for call back.

I have had no volunteers to take over Saturday or deliver the goods to you. sad.gif

I think I give up my friend... I am sorry that I cannot do it... and nobody else seems to be able or willing to take over.

I can't think of anything else...
Jeroen
Dont mean to bud in... but what needs to be done?
Maybe we can find some last minute volunteers???
tdgray
They need someone to be the cook on Saturday night and Sunday morning at the Run Offs.

I had orginally volunteered but am being called out of town.

I also volunteered to purchase all the food, provide the grill etc... if someone could take it out there and cook.

So far no takers... I'm out of time (Wed night, practically and I have to leave early Friday AM which means no trips out there for me on Thurs night).

Thanks for the interest though J. biggrin.gif
Part Pricer

Todd,

I PM'ed you Chris Foley's cell number
ChrisFoley
QUOTE (tdgray @ Sep 21 2005, 02:41 PM)
I got your message on my cell, but you didn't leave your number and my phone blocked it for call back.

PM'ed my number before I left CT.
No big problem, we'll work it out. Erik says he will talk to the people who held the Prod Party last night to see if we can borrow their grill. We will make this thing work one way or another. I'm sure there will be enough hands to keep the burgers going.
Verruckt
I wish I could do something this year, but just can't get away.

Next year though, If you make the trek this way, I'm there. I'll bring the smoker. wink.gif
tdgray
QUOTE (Racer Chris @ Sep 21 2005, 10:21 PM)
QUOTE (tdgray @ Sep 21 2005, 02:41 PM)

PM'ed my number before I left CT.
No big problem, we'll work it out. Erik says he will talk to the people who held the Prod Party last night to see if we can borrow their grill. We will make this thing work one way or another. I'm sure there will be enough hands to keep the burgers going.

Thanks Chris... I forgot the PM headbang.gif

Again I feel bad about leavin' you hanging.

Have one for me fellas beerchug.gif
Speedster07
If anyone gets this message please call Chriss, or whoever is at the RUNOFFS. I'm leaving Indy at 1:00 to cook for them I will bring some meat and a grill, and Beer, Wine, tater salad, bakebeens, Have them call my Cell 317-966-1952 Craig
I hope they still need a cook.

P.S someone let them know I coming. and to Call me
Part Pricer

I just got off the phone with both Craig and Chris. I hooked them up with the other's phone number. I looks like it's going to be one heck of a 914 Club BBQ at Mid-Ohio tonight.

Chris seemed to be in good spirits in spite of the incident with the Miata.

beerchug.gif

Go 914 Club Go !!!!

beer.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (Part Pricer @ Sep 24 2005, 10:53 AM)
I just got off the phone with both Craig and Chris. I hooked them up with the other's phone number. I looks like it's going to be one heck of a 914 Club BBQ at Mid-Ohio tonight.

smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.