Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 2.0 In Colorado
TINCAN914
post Sep 26 2005, 05:43 PM
Post #1

Summer's Commin...

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,611
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Anyone here that lives in Colorado Springs with a white 2.0 teen that was at Briargate in Coloardo Springs Saturday night? I was there for a wedding and kept going over waiting to see if they came out, but I never saw them.
Just curious...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 8)
Gint
post Sep 26 2005, 06:19 PM
Post #2

Mike Ginter

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

Was it Scott's car? Did it look like a 916 with Martini Racing colors? Was his wedding in CoSprings? CO. guys?
+Quote Post
TINCAN914
post Sep 26 2005, 06:41 PM
Post #3

Summer's Commin...

No this looked as though it was a work in process.. Nice don't get me wrong, but looked as though it still needed some work. Had a CU sticker onthe back...
+Quote Post
TROJANMAN
post Sep 26 2005, 06:49 PM
Post #4

Looks nice in pictures.........

Member No.: 1,753
Region Association: None

then it wasn't scott's car. his car is anything but a work in progress.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
jsteele22
post Sep 26 2005, 06:59 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 4,653

I bought my 914 from a guy name Mike (don't wanna put his name out in public w/o his knowledge) who lives in Black Forrest (N. of the Springs). It was white, a 2.0, and as I recall it was in okay but not excellent shape. Faded paint, mainly. I rode in and drove the car and it was all pretty solid - his daily driver. And he drove it in an autocross that day and posted the two fastest times of the day : beat the pants off a million dollars worth of 911's, 944's and Boxters.

If you think that this is the car, and want to get in touch, drop me a line and I can pass his email on to you.

Jeff
+Quote Post
Gint
post Sep 26 2005, 09:10 PM
Post #6

Mike Ginter

QUOTE (jsteele22 @ Sep 26 2005, 06:59 PM)
I bought my 914 from a guy name Mike (don't wanna put his name out in public w/o his knowledge) who lives in Black Forrest (N. of the Springs). It was white, a 2.0, and as I recall it was in okay but not excellent shape. Faded paint, mainly. I rode in and drove the car and it was all pretty solid - his daily driver. And he drove it in an autocross that day and posted the two fastest times of the day : beat the pants off a million dollars worth of 911's, 944's and Boxters.

If you think that this is the car, and want to get in touch, drop me a line and I can pass his email on to you.

Jeff

Tell him about 914club AND our local list Jeff!
+Quote Post
TINCAN914
post Sep 27 2005, 08:36 AM
Post #7

Summer's Commin...

QUOTE (jsteele22 @ Sep 26 2005, 04:59 PM)

Jeff

No I was just curious. I live in California and was in the Springs for a wedding. I was wondering if it belonged to someone from the board. Thought I would introduce myself, I should have hung out and waited, ifnothing else, I could have told them about the club...
+Quote Post
Gint
post Sep 27 2005, 08:53 AM
Post #8

Mike Ginter

QUOTE (bmunday @ Sep 27 2005, 08:36 AM)
No I was just curious. I live in California and was in the Springs for a wedding. I was wondering if it belonged to someone from the board. Thought I would introduce myself, I should have hung out and waited, ifnothing else, I could have told them about the club...

That's OK, we'll track him down.
+Quote Post
BMartin914
post Sep 27 2005, 12:37 PM
Post #9

|||

Member No.: 2,128
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I follwed a white teener through Briargate last year on the way to my folks' house.

I believe it had late style bumpers and the f/g "PORSCHE" rockers.

Young kid was driving it. It may have had a luggage rack. Looked to be original paint.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 03:40 PM