Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 In Colorado
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TINCAN914
Anyone here that lives in Colorado Springs with a white 2.0 teen that was at Briargate in Coloardo Springs Saturday night? I was there for a wedding and kept going over waiting to see if they came out, but I never saw them.
Just curious...
Gint
Was it Scott's car? Did it look like a 916 with Martini Racing colors? Was his wedding in CoSprings? CO. guys?
TINCAN914
No this looked as though it was a work in process.. Nice don't get me wrong, but looked as though it still needed some work. Had a CU sticker onthe back...
TROJANMAN
then it wasn't scott's car. his car is anything but a work in progress.
jsteele22

I bought my 914 from a guy name Mike (don't wanna put his name out in public w/o his knowledge) who lives in Black Forrest (N. of the Springs). It was white, a 2.0, and as I recall it was in okay but not excellent shape. Faded paint, mainly. I rode in and drove the car and it was all pretty solid - his daily driver. And he drove it in an autocross that day and posted the two fastest times of the day : beat the pants off a million dollars worth of 911's, 944's and Boxters.

If you think that this is the car, and want to get in touch, drop me a line and I can pass his email on to you.

Jeff
Gint
QUOTE (jsteele22 @ Sep 26 2005, 06:59 PM)
I bought my 914 from a guy name Mike (don't wanna put his name out in public w/o his knowledge) who lives in Black Forrest (N. of the Springs). It was white, a 2.0, and as I recall it was in okay but not excellent shape. Faded paint, mainly. I rode in and drove the car and it was all pretty solid - his daily driver. And he drove it in an autocross that day and posted the two fastest times of the day : beat the pants off a million dollars worth of 911's, 944's and Boxters.

If you think that this is the car, and want to get in touch, drop me a line and I can pass his email on to you.

Jeff

Tell him about 914club AND our local list Jeff!
TINCAN914
QUOTE (jsteele22 @ Sep 26 2005, 04:59 PM)

Jeff

No I was just curious. I live in California and was in the Springs for a wedding. I was wondering if it belonged to someone from the board. Thought I would introduce myself, I should have hung out and waited, ifnothing else, I could have told them about the club...
Gint
QUOTE (bmunday @ Sep 27 2005, 08:36 AM)
No I was just curious. I live in California and was in the Springs for a wedding. I was wondering if it belonged to someone from the board. Thought I would introduce myself, I should have hung out and waited, ifnothing else, I could have told them about the club...

That's OK, we'll track him down.
BMartin914
I follwed a white teener through Briargate last year on the way to my folks' house.

I believe it had late style bumpers and the f/g "PORSCHE" rockers.

Young kid was driving it. It may have had a luggage rack. Looked to be original paint.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.