Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Wiring Diagram, Printout
Maine914
post Aug 7 2003, 09:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 215

Now that the engine, brakes and suspension finally seem to be working, its time to see if I can screw up the wiring. The prior owner put a viper alarm in such a way as to render the radio and heater fan inoperable. The viper wiring is like a cancer. Its everywhere. So, to make sense of this I'm looking for a wiring diagram I can take out to the car. The online diagrams at Pelican and the manual that was put online on this site look great on the computer but when I try to print them out, they come out in small, unusable scale. Does anyone know how to print them out in a bigger scale, even on several pieces of paper I can tape together, or where I can get good diagrams? Thanks. Paul
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Maine914   Wiring Diagram   Aug 7 2003, 09:40 PM
Brad Roberts   When you hit print... there is a "setup" option. Y...   Aug 7 2003, 11:12 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th June 2024 - 12:08 PM