Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wiring Diagram
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Maine914
Now that the engine, brakes and suspension finally seem to be working, its time to see if I can screw up the wiring. The prior owner put a viper alarm in such a way as to render the radio and heater fan inoperable. The viper wiring is like a cancer. Its everywhere. So, to make sense of this I'm looking for a wiring diagram I can take out to the car. The online diagrams at Pelican and the manual that was put online on this site look great on the computer but when I try to print them out, they come out in small, unusable scale. Does anyone know how to print them out in a bigger scale, even on several pieces of paper I can tape together, or where I can get good diagrams? Thanks. Paul
Brad Roberts
When you hit print... there is a "setup" option. You need to change the format of how the printer sees the picture. Typically there is a "best fit" option. This will stretch or collapse the pic to the paper size.

I would do some screen shots for you ..and show you what to do.. but I dont print from this computer.

Look around at your printer settings... if you screw it up... it has a default settings checkbox.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.