Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Need a computer hacking guru
ninefourteener
post Oct 17 2005, 02:19 PM
Post #1

Perfectly Normal Guy :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 779

Ok.... I'm going to invite you into my own personal little war.

There's this website....... I've been a member forever. There is a forum (much like this one) that I very much like to go into to goof around, chat with friends, etc.

Well....... about 2 weeks ago, I got into it with one of the moderators. Unlike the 914 Club..... this particular moderator is a little Nazi, and actually boasts and takes pride in her "power" to ban, suspend, and even delete people from the site...... then laugh about it.

I've gone above her head..... but because I personally insulted her.... I cannot even get on long enough to send an email.

No biggy..... I just created a new handle.... she caught me, and deleted my whole account again.

NOW.... I "think" she's blocked my IP address from posting in the forums. I created a new handle today... but I cannot post in the forums.

My question is..... How do I Hide / Alter my IP address?? Can it be done? Keep in mind.. this is my work PC, so I don't want to download any special stuff.... just need to know if there is a "trick" I can use??

Thanks!!

Matt
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
ninefourteener   OT: Need a computer hacking guru   Oct 17 2005, 02:19 PM
Mueller   considering that "this" site has had to do the sam...   Oct 17 2005, 02:21 PM
ninefourteener   Yea.. you're right.... I forgot about that Alf...   Oct 17 2005, 02:23 PM
Mueller  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 06:43 PM