Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Need a computer hacking guru
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ninefourteener
Ok.... I'm going to invite you into my own personal little war.

There's this website....... I've been a member forever. There is a forum (much like this one) that I very much like to go into to goof around, chat with friends, etc.

Well....... about 2 weeks ago, I got into it with one of the moderators. Unlike the 914 Club..... this particular moderator is a little Nazi, and actually boasts and takes pride in her "power" to ban, suspend, and even delete people from the site...... then laugh about it.

I've gone above her head..... but because I personally insulted her.... I cannot even get on long enough to send an email.

No biggy..... I just created a new handle.... she caught me, and deleted my whole account again.

NOW.... I "think" she's blocked my IP address from posting in the forums. I created a new handle today... but I cannot post in the forums.

My question is..... How do I Hide / Alter my IP address?? Can it be done? Keep in mind.. this is my work PC, so I don't want to download any special stuff.... just need to know if there is a "trick" I can use??

Thanks!!

Matt
Mueller
considering that "this" site has had to do the same thing, I doubt you'll get much help...if you do, keep it off line......
ninefourteener
Yea.. you're right.... I forgot about that Alfred guy.

There's a difference though.... he's a racist asshole.... and I'm just a guy who twisted the nipples wrong on some over-priveledged internet psycho. I mean no harm.

If anyone has any tricks.. I'd appreciate it.. just PM me.
Mueller
QUOTE (ninefourteener @ Oct 17 2005, 01:23 PM)
I'm just a guy who twisted the nipples wrong on some over-priveledged internet psycho. I mean no harm.

you have that special way with women don't you???? biggrin.gif laugh.gif
ninefourteener
L:MFAO....... you don't have to tell me...... I swear.. I have "psychomagnet" tattood across my forehead.

I'm a married man now though... at least I'm not dating them anymore--LOL
ninefourteener
Yea... I had a friend log on as me..... and they were able to post in the forums.

Proving I'm right... she blocked my IP address.
mharrison
pm sent.
ben1440
If you can find a vpn to connect to, that would take of it. My ISP provides me with a vpn to connect to so the ip address you would be coming from would be different then what it currently is. Who is your service through? Maybe if you are using a static ip address you can get more or switch to dynamic so its always changing.

--Ben
SLITS
You could tell us the website and we could do a "Friday Trash" sending her into fits of uncontrolable psychotic episodes (much like happens here) biggrin.gif
bd1308
just like the UFO site?

that was fun....

tell us! tell us!

everyone make thier foil hats....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.