Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Humm Finally one for sale in utah, And of couse it has issues...
Hawktel
post Aug 13 2003, 06:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 506

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.co.../4/53705564.htm

Lets give it a look...

1973 PORSCHE 914,: (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) I like the 73 models.
1.7l,: (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) Dunno, Its not bad, and its just encouragement to upgrade.
fully rest, : (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) I'm going to have to do a number on the interior anyway, but hopefully no rust.
new custom rims/tires,: New Tires (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) Oddball rims (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
stock, : Umm, Yeah. Prolly means it has original FI, Well, thats certainly not a bad thing. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
moonroof,: Okay I'm of the Just take the roof off and don't butcher it variety (IMG:style_emoticons/default/finger.gif)
real head turner,: Its a 914. Course its a Head Turner. Duh
$7500 or best offer, : And only 4500 more than I can pay. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/finger.gif) Well they can laugh at my OBO

Okay, If its rust free (I doubt it, Woods Cross is lake side to the Great Salt Lake, and they salt the roads hard here in the winter) and its not a total joke, I'll go see what they got on the weekend. But I figure if they are at 7500 to start, hitting 3-3.5 is going to cause some real pain for them. Not for me though!

Wish me luck!

(Mabye not porsche free for all of 2003)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 5)
StratPlayer
post Aug 14 2003, 06:29 PM
Post #2

StratPlayer

Member No.: 27
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

I think that guy in Woods Cross is asking way to much for that car. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bs.gif)
+Quote Post
Brad Roberts
post Aug 15 2003, 12:41 AM
Post #3

914 Freak!

Member No.: 8
Region Association: None

When is Utah going to hold a 914 gathering ??

B
+Quote Post
StratPlayer
post Aug 15 2003, 09:39 AM
Post #4

StratPlayer

Thats a good question brad, by going to Ed Andrews shop I've gotten to see a lot of 914s from Utah, a lot more around here than people think, its time for a Utah 914 gathering.
+Quote Post
Hawktel
post Aug 15 2003, 12:26 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 506

Damned it got to wait till I get a car!...

Well, if we do, we do have a hooters, and I'm a good friend with a local cabaret club owner. We can mark off a big spot of his lot and park, (Don't worry you guys who are unsettled by Cabaret, in utah its not really that way, Pasties and Thongs at all times, and they got to be way over there, not over here)

Hey Strat if you see a rust free example for decent $, will you send me a PM. Not saying I'll buy, but I'm definitly looking.
+Quote Post
StratPlayer
post Aug 15 2003, 01:44 PM
Post #6

StratPlayer

You bet, I know of a 75 red one for sale in Salt Lake, I will get all the info on the car on monday and I will let you know on it.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 10:27 PM