Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Humm Finally one for sale in utah
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Hawktel
http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.co.../4/53705564.htm

Lets give it a look...

1973 PORSCHE 914,: smilie_pokal.gif I like the 73 models.
1.7l,: unsure.gif Dunno, Its not bad, and its just encouragement to upgrade.
fully rest, : sad.gif I'm going to have to do a number on the interior anyway, but hopefully no rust.
new custom rims/tires,: New Tires cool.gif Oddball rims unsure.gif
stock, : Umm, Yeah. Prolly means it has original FI, Well, thats certainly not a bad thing. laugh.gif
moonroof,: Okay I'm of the Just take the roof off and don't butcher it variety finger.gif
real head turner,: Its a 914. Course its a Head Turner. Duh
$7500 or best offer, : And only 4500 more than I can pay. finger.gif Well they can laugh at my OBO

Okay, If its rust free (I doubt it, Woods Cross is lake side to the Great Salt Lake, and they salt the roads hard here in the winter) and its not a total joke, I'll go see what they got on the weekend. But I figure if they are at 7500 to start, hitting 3-3.5 is going to cause some real pain for them. Not for me though!

Wish me luck!

(Mabye not porsche free for all of 2003)
StratPlayer
I think that guy in Woods Cross is asking way to much for that car. bs.gif
Brad Roberts
When is Utah going to hold a 914 gathering ??

B
StratPlayer
Thats a good question brad, by going to Ed Andrews shop I've gotten to see a lot of 914s from Utah, a lot more around here than people think, its time for a Utah 914 gathering.
Hawktel
Damned it got to wait till I get a car!...

Well, if we do, we do have a hooters, and I'm a good friend with a local cabaret club owner. We can mark off a big spot of his lot and park, (Don't worry you guys who are unsettled by Cabaret, in utah its not really that way, Pasties and Thongs at all times, and they got to be way over there, not over here)

Hey Strat if you see a rust free example for decent $, will you send me a PM. Not saying I'll buy, but I'm definitly looking.
StratPlayer
You bet, I know of a 75 red one for sale in Salt Lake, I will get all the info on the car on monday and I will let you know on it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.