Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Getting Heads Machined, Multiple Sets
StratPlayer
post Aug 14 2003, 02:36 PM
Post #1

StratPlayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 27
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Need to get some info from this BBS for a friend, want to know the best place to get heads machined. I've read in past threads that RIMCO is probably the best, if so do they have a website that one can check out.

Just got back from vacation and unfortunately I didn't take the teener like I wanted to, car wasn't ready but still had a great time. I want to thank DN Hunt for the tip on the San Juan Islands, stayed a the Roche Resort and it was great, thanks much for that tip.. almost 4K in miles covered on this vacation...

I picked up the teener today an man oh man what a difference, its a 76 2.0 D-jet that the had hyd. cam and lifters in it, took them out and went back to the orginal set up, and the car is running like brand new, idles perfect, runs great, starts right up, very very happy with these results.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
StratPlayer   Getting Heads Machined   Aug 14 2003, 02:36 PM
tat2dphreak   RIMCO also, headflow masters is supposed to be th...   Aug 14 2003, 02:52 PM
DNHunt   Glad to hear you had a good time on your vacation....   Aug 14 2003, 04:34 PM
cgnj   Hi, Headflow Masters does 48x38, hd single springs...   Aug 14 2003, 05:05 PM
anthony   What did you use to start with, 1.8L heads?   Aug 14 2003, 06:08 PM
URY914   cgnj,

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 07:00 AM