Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Slightly OT: 914 and 911 content, The race cars are safe at home!
nine14cats
post Nov 8 2005, 10:02 PM
Post #1

Bill Pickering -- 914-6 GT aka....Leeloo

Group: Members
Member No.: 287
Region Association: None

I brought home The Beast and our new 911 track car "Felix - The Cat's Meow". I just look at The Beast and I can't wait till next year when she's painted and assembled. Then we have to decide to sell her or stuff a motor in her.

The 911 is in pretty good shape. It is LOUD! The previous owner is running chrome tips off of the headers.... (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/laugh.gif) The car itself was put together pretty nicely. Front end body work and all rear quarters and butt end are fiberglass GT racing panels. The G50 shifts like it was new. All plastic windows except for the windshield. The interior needs work, so that will be the winter project, getting the interior painted and detailed. And my 16" Diamond Racing Wheels fit over the monster 4 pot calipers already on the car. I don't have to worry about swapping them out.

About the only things wrong other than the interior cosmetics is that there is a small crack in the front windshield and the left rear wheel bearing is TOAST.

On next Monday, the tweaking begins. I am thoroughly happy about my purchase.

Here's a few pics of the toys....

Of course, The Beast goes first....

Bill P.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
nine14cats   Slightly OT: 914 and 911 content   Nov 8 2005, 10:02 PM
nine14cats   another Beast shot....   Nov 8 2005, 10:03 PM
nine14cats   Let's add the pic this time....   Nov 8 2005, 10:12 PM
J P Stein   Bill: You need a shop....now there's a winter ...   Nov 8 2005, 10:14 PM
nine14cats   Hi JP, Yep...I need a barn...something that I can...   Nov 8 2005, 10:18 PM
J P Stein   My 10 X 16 wheel tire combo is a bit smaller.....b...   Nov 8 2005, 10:38 PM
ppickerell   SCHWEEEET! Don't get mad when I blow by y...   Nov 8 2005, 11:09 PM
trekkor   Very cool Bill. I could show up at any moment   Nov 9 2005, 12:35 AM
SirAndy  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 12:59 AM