Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OTTO'S Venice, CA, Amazing parts sale
kart54
post Nov 16 2005, 06:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,520

I just came from Otto's in Venice CA. First time I've been there. Any of you guys that need parts of any type for your 914 you should be calling them. After 30 years Otto is cleaning out the garage because he may have to move next year.
I got an unbelieveable deal on a fiberglass rear deck lid and fiberglass custom flared front fenders.
I saw whole rooms of custom exhausts, motors, carbs, body parts, transmissions, wheels; just an incredible amount of stuff. I didn't see anything they didn't have although they just shipped a bunch of type 4 engine parts to Jake Raby.

I'm told they are making the deal of the century on this stuff so that they can clean it out.

In my opinion, it's worth it just to talk to Otto or his assitant, John Olson.

If you need anything give them a call or email them first. I'm very glad I did. Thanks to Otto for showing me around and all the free advice on the changes to brakes and oil cooler for my car.

I have no association with them, just a very satisfied customer who is now drooling over Otto's race car. I'd seen pics but it's even better in person.

www.ottosvenice. com or email OTTO@OTTOSVENICE.com

Randy,
Car 54 Here I Am, G prod SCCA porsche 914
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
kart54   OTTO'S Venice, CA   Nov 16 2005, 06:56 PM
lagunero   His prices fair or not seem a bit high for me so i...   Nov 16 2005, 07:48 PM
Jake Raby   Yep... I got about 10,000 pounds of parts from Ott...   Nov 16 2005, 07:50 PM
Headrage   ...   Nov 17 2005, 09:03 AM
Cap'n Krusty   ...   Nov 17 2005, 09:16 AM
olav   Thanks for the tip. Just phoned Otto and got some ...   Nov 17 2005, 11:21 AM
Thomas J Bliznik   Hey Guys, Heads up to you Kali 914er's. I ...   Nov 18 2005, 10:14 AM
SLITS   Well, you guys can confirm, but when I talked to J...   Nov 18 2005, 10:29 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 06:55 AM