Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OTTO'S Venice, CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kart54
I just came from Otto's in Venice CA. First time I've been there. Any of you guys that need parts of any type for your 914 you should be calling them. After 30 years Otto is cleaning out the garage because he may have to move next year.
I got an unbelieveable deal on a fiberglass rear deck lid and fiberglass custom flared front fenders.
I saw whole rooms of custom exhausts, motors, carbs, body parts, transmissions, wheels; just an incredible amount of stuff. I didn't see anything they didn't have although they just shipped a bunch of type 4 engine parts to Jake Raby.

I'm told they are making the deal of the century on this stuff so that they can clean it out.

In my opinion, it's worth it just to talk to Otto or his assitant, John Olson.

If you need anything give them a call or email them first. I'm very glad I did. Thanks to Otto for showing me around and all the free advice on the changes to brakes and oil cooler for my car.

I have no association with them, just a very satisfied customer who is now drooling over Otto's race car. I'd seen pics but it's even better in person.

www.ottosvenice. com or email OTTO@OTTOSVENICE.com

Randy,
Car 54 Here I Am, G prod SCCA porsche 914
lagunero
His prices fair or not seem a bit high for me so if you can share an example of a unbelievable deal to compare with, it'd be nice to hear.
Jake Raby
Yep... I got about 10,000 pounds of parts from Otto! I'm still unpacking it all and its been months!
Allan
QUOTE (Jake Raby @ Nov 16 2005, 05:50 PM)
Yep... I got about 10,000 pounds of parts from Otto! I'm still unpacking it all and its been months!

Is this a positive thing or a negative thing???
Jake Raby
BOTH!
lotus_65
...so a front "hardtop front" windshield/door weatherstrip is $155.00 @ otto's, $249.95 (-10% now, $224.95) in the performance products/automotion cat.

that looks pretty good.

btw, does anyone know a part # for the outer rocker panels that have porsche stamped in them?

thanks.
nomore9one4
Just my 2cents, I am just a simpleton,but if you got fantastic prices.......Why are all those parts still there?? confused24.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (lotus_65 @ Nov 17 2005, 06:48 AM)
...so a front "hardtop front" windshield/door weatherstrip is $155.00 @ otto's, $249.95 (-10% now, $224.95) in the performance products/automotion cat.

that looks pretty good.

boldblue.gif I need that seal. Looks like I'm making a call today. smile.gif
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE (lotus_65 @ Nov 17 2005, 06:48 AM)

btw, does anyone know a part # for the outer rocker panels that have porsche stamped in them?

thanks.

If there is a part number for those rocker panels, it's an aftermarket number, not a Porsche one. The Cap'n
olav
Thanks for the tip. Just phoned Otto and got some new parts. Great price save over $50!!
TJB/914
Hey Guys,

Heads up to you Kali 914er's.

I talked to Otto yesterday about a part (rear Fog Lamp Bracket) and very impressed with him. He said he has tons of 914 stuff from 35 years collecting & selling parts. He may loose his lease on the bldg & wants to move some parts. If his parts are any thing like what's listed on Pelican (914-6 stuff) you guys better take a bag of donuts next time in the area & stay on his good side. Sounds to me like the "lost warehouse of Kali 914 parts". Once sold off their gone forever!!! Pay now or double $$ next year.

Tom

SLITS
Well, you guys can confirm, but when I talked to John yesterday he said the sale was off as he may not have to move. So you might want to call and see if "The Sale of The Century" is still on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.