Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Carb fuel pumps, Race car application
campbellcj
post Nov 28 2005, 11:27 PM
Post #1

I can't Re Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 21
Region Association: Southern California

We had a thread the other day re. fuel pumps for a V8 hotrod/track car...well coincidentally after my last track event, it looks like the Holley Red pump in my car died. (I rolled the car into the garage and didn't touch it until yesterday when I noticed the dead pump). It was quite new, with only about 3-4 events on it, so my confidence in this type of pump is greatly in doubt at this point.

I have a spare that I'll toss in next weekend, but am looking for recommendations on -reliable- low-pressure (carb) pumps that are AN-6 fitting compatible (adapters not a problem if needed, but stock-type push-on fittings are not what I'm looking for). I'll flip thru my Pegaus, Summit and Jegs catalogs but any BTDT advice beats a random crapshoot...

Thx,
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 09:59 PM