Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kennedy Engineering wiring diagram, Would this help with a 914?
MrKona
post Dec 7 2005, 08:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,469
Region Association: None

Well I too am contemplating a Subaru conversion as part of a long term restoration on my 914. I've done a bit on the 914, but still have a lot to learn about welding (taking a class this winter!) and electrical. Kennedy Engineering sells a wiring diagram for transplanting the Subaru 2.2 into a Vanagon. It's supposedly six feet long and cost $20. Anyone know if this could be applicable, or at least helpful in transplanting a 2.2 or a 2.5 into a 914?

I'm considering getting it at some point, even if just for my reading pleasure, just wanted to get some opinions from any Subaru, Vanagon, or other gurus out in 914 land.

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/pray.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mueller
post Dec 7 2005, 08:55 PM
Post #2

914 Freak!

Member No.: 87

is thier diagram for the specific 2.2 or 2.5 that you want to install in your car?

+Quote Post
MrKona
post Dec 7 2005, 09:23 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 4,469

It's for the 2.2 specifically, which I'm considering... but then again, I'm also considering the 2.5. Not sure how similar or dissimilar the wiring is for these engines... My guess is that they can't be that much different, but then again, that's just a guess.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 07:20 PM