Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kennedy Engineering wiring diagram
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MrKona
Well I too am contemplating a Subaru conversion as part of a long term restoration on my 914. I've done a bit on the 914, but still have a lot to learn about welding (taking a class this winter!) and electrical. Kennedy Engineering sells a wiring diagram for transplanting the Subaru 2.2 into a Vanagon. It's supposedly six feet long and cost $20. Anyone know if this could be applicable, or at least helpful in transplanting a 2.2 or a 2.5 into a 914?

I'm considering getting it at some point, even if just for my reading pleasure, just wanted to get some opinions from any Subaru, Vanagon, or other gurus out in 914 land.

pray.gif
Mueller
is thier diagram for the specific 2.2 or 2.5 that you want to install in your car?

MrKona
It's for the 2.2 specifically, which I'm considering... but then again, I'm also considering the 2.5. Not sure how similar or dissimilar the wiring is for these engines... My guess is that they can't be that much different, but then again, that's just a guess.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.