Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Have a problem. Just wanted to hear your opinion,, 914 related.
DerekKim
post Dec 11 2005, 11:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,635

Hello everyone. as you may or may not know I am out in semi-sunny NorCal where it is freakin sweet. I'm working and going to school in Jan. Probably no chance of getting a 914 to restore. I just got accepted to the auto body course down here in Gulfport MS where everything is getting a good deal better since I left. If I do come back I'd pick up a job somewhere and go to school. I also can possibly convince my parents to let me b a 914er to have some fun with. So far they have said ok. I also have to choose on staying out there with my grandparents and such or come back to my immediate family. It is getting hard being a grown up a a young age and quite frustrating at times. Anyways I just wanted to hear what you guys thought about the situation.

Oh on a personal hi-jack. I was going to buy a project pretty solid 73 914 from a guy right on the beach down here literally the day before the Hurricane. I went back to his house a while back and the everythign was gone including the house. He said he had raced 914's at one point and had the one pls another he was restoring for his wife.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 06:28 PM