Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Didn't make it to Portland this morning..., I cursed my 914
ChrisReale
post Aug 24 2003, 07:00 PM
Post #1

Sleazy

Group: Members
Member No.: 176

Woke up an hour and a half late, and it took me 20 minutes to find my keys. Finally made it out the door, was making great time, no issues until I was about 30 miles from portland. car dies. Pull over, Takes me 45 minutes of fucking with the wiring harness (yes, the Trigger point connectors) until I get it to fire on two cylinders. Limp across the freeway to a gas station, figure out that my Trigger points are hooked up wrong, swap it, and the car runs fine. I was too late to make it to the AX, so i turned around and went home. I was pissed. I woke up and thought, "I should just stay home..." but I went anyways. Looks like a new wiring harness is in my near future.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) And to top it off, it was a beautiful day
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 11:42 AM