Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 72' 914 1.7L on Craigslist, PPI Report
dlo914
post Jan 16 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #1

Whatchu' lookin' at?!?!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,697

Craigslist Ad well i had some time today to do a PPI on this car. It's located in South Los Angeles. The current condition of the car is moderate. It's clearly a 1.7, because of the 4 stud intake, and it has a tail shifter. It was original a shade of dark metallic blue, but was then painted over in red.

The Bad

The ad says the car is driveable, but that's a total lie. The air cleaner was thrown in the front trunk, and there was a good two handfulls of leaves in the engine bay. It has the usual rust in the engine bay. The battery tray is totally gone and there's a gash where the battery tray use to be, and the little pocket right behind the driver side at the fire wall that portion i was able to poke my key through, so that are is rusted as well. BUT the driver side long seems really solid, however the passenger side long im not quite sure b/c i was unable to remove the side valance. That's pretty much the bad part of the car.

The Good

The good part would be that it has a full set of Empi 8 Spoke rims, front and rear chrome bumpers, good body panels, front bumper top in really good/dirty condition, a dual monza exhaust, and a few other things you'll notice from the Pictures
i took.

If anyone plans to purchase this car, i'll glady pitch in half. Because i'd like a few parts off this car.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
dlo914   72' 914 1.7L on Craigslist   Jan 16 2006, 05:14 PM
lincoln   damn that rr chrome bumper looks sweet!   Jan 16 2006, 07:16 PM
dlo914   <...   Jan 17 2006, 01:16 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 01:01 AM