Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 72' 914 1.7L on Craigslist
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlo914
Craigslist Ad well i had some time today to do a PPI on this car. It's located in South Los Angeles. The current condition of the car is moderate. It's clearly a 1.7, because of the 4 stud intake, and it has a tail shifter. It was original a shade of dark metallic blue, but was then painted over in red.

The Bad

The ad says the car is driveable, but that's a total lie. The air cleaner was thrown in the front trunk, and there was a good two handfulls of leaves in the engine bay. It has the usual rust in the engine bay. The battery tray is totally gone and there's a gash where the battery tray use to be, and the little pocket right behind the driver side at the fire wall that portion i was able to poke my key through, so that are is rusted as well. BUT the driver side long seems really solid, however the passenger side long im not quite sure b/c i was unable to remove the side valance. That's pretty much the bad part of the car.

The Good

The good part would be that it has a full set of Empi 8 Spoke rims, front and rear chrome bumpers, good body panels, front bumper top in really good/dirty condition, a dual monza exhaust, and a few other things you'll notice from the Pictures
i took.

If anyone plans to purchase this car, i'll glady pitch in half. Because i'd like a few parts off this car.
lincoln
damn that rr chrome bumper looks sweet!
dlo914
QUOTE (lincoln @ Jan 16 2006, 05:16 PM)
damn that rr chrome bumper looks sweet!

sure does... wink.gif im eyeing the Empis and bumper tops drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.