Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Well, my restoration just got put on hold, for the next 9 months.
VaccaRabite
post Jan 18 2006, 06:29 PM
Post #1

En Garde!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,435
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

After going over the household budget, and our plans for the year, I agreed to put my car on hold through the end of October. What happnes then, you ask? I'm getting married!

Erin and I are going to be paying for everything ourselves. Even planning small and relativly informal, its still expensive. The wedding will either be the last weekend in September, or mid October, and then a cruise leaving from Miami in early November (right in time for the hurricane season!)

So, until the wedding and honeymoon is paid for, my 914 is on hold. and not even really on hold, I suppose. There is a lot of work that I can do the cost of elbow grease - like taking off the under-coating... YUCK!

I was on planning to have the car drivable by Hershey, I'll just push that to Hershey next year.

Zach
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Vacca Rabite   Well, my restoration just got put on hold   Jan 18 2006, 06:29 PM
Jake Raby   Beth and I will be hitching up on June 11 then goi...   Jan 18 2006, 06:33 PM
Bleyseng   Congrats to both of you! Monique and I am sti...   Jan 18 2006, 08:45 PM
r_towle  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 02:17 PM