Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Cruisin through Huntington Beach today, And I run across this car
skline
post Jan 28 2006, 03:52 PM
Post #1

Born to Drive

Group: Members
Member No.: 17
Region Association: Southern California

It's not everyday you see a car like this unless of course you are like me and have one in your garage. I was out in HB today and was on my way home and I see the front of this car and flipped a bitch to follow it home. It looked familiar to me as I had seen it before about 2 years ago for sale in Santa Fe Springs. The guy who bought it lives in HB and has owned it for about 2 years now and drives it on weekends. I gave him the Club address so he may join us here. He is an older guys with a collection of cars and motorcycles and really like this car but is thinking about selling it to thin down his assets. I also told him about the get together at Hooters tomorrow night so maybe he will show up there too. If anyone is looking for one of these, he may be selling it soon.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
skline   Cruisin through Huntington Beach today   Jan 28 2006, 03:52 PM
skline   Oh, by the way, it is a Renegade V8 Conversion   Jan 28 2006, 03:54 PM
Eric_Shea   OK... so it's an early 70's somthing... it...   Jan 28 2006, 03:58 PM
Vacca Rabite   I really like the slant nose kits when they don...   Jan 28 2006, 04:02 PM
Speedster07   OK... Now that... is a thing... of BEAUTY   Jan 28 2006, 06:07 PM
GTPatrick   Daaaaammemmnnnnn ! ! ! ! ...   Jan 28 2006, 06:11 PM
richardmosselman   Speedster 07-What car is that in your avatar-looks...   Jan 28 2006, 06:16 PM
Speedster07   i hate to say it but...I don't know Ask SirAnd...   Jan 28 2006, 06:21 PM
Aaron Cox   http://www.914world.com/bbs2/h...   Jan 28 2006, 08:34 PM
dakotaewing  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 06:06 AM