Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cruisin through Huntington Beach today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
It's not everyday you see a car like this unless of course you are like me and have one in your garage. I was out in HB today and was on my way home and I see the front of this car and flipped a bitch to follow it home. It looked familiar to me as I had seen it before about 2 years ago for sale in Santa Fe Springs. The guy who bought it lives in HB and has owned it for about 2 years now and drives it on weekends. I gave him the Club address so he may join us here. He is an older guys with a collection of cars and motorcycles and really like this car but is thinking about selling it to thin down his assets. I also told him about the get together at Hooters tomorrow night so maybe he will show up there too. If anyone is looking for one of these, he may be selling it soon.

skline
Oh, by the way, it is a Renegade V8 Conversion
Eric_Shea
OK... so it's an early 70's somthing... it's coming to me. Maybe Gustl can pinpoint the actual year or model but it almost looks German.
VaccaRabite
I really like the slant nose kits when they don't scallop the sail panels. This is one of the nicest slanties that I have seen. Probably goes like stink too.

Zach
Speedster07
OK... Now that... is a thing... of BEAUTY
GTPatrick
Daaaaammemmnnnnn ! ! ! ! headbang.gif Why do all the good looking cars have to be on the West coast instead of the west bank of the Mississippi River ???? screwy.gif headbang.gif
richardmosselman
Speedster 07-What car is that in your avatar-looks great! And the wheels are...?(sorry for the hijack).
Speedster07
i hate to say it but...I don't know
Ask SirAndy or Brad they know this car.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Speedster07 @ Jan 28 2006, 05:21 PM)

3.8 jerry woods motor in it IIRC....

sold for a ton o money
firstknight13
wacko.gif OH NO is this another one of those guess what kind of car this is???!!! i give up too hard sad.gif blink.gif
dakotaewing
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jan 28 2006, 07:22 PM)
QUOTE (Speedster07 @ Jan 28 2006, 05:21 PM)

3.8 jerry woods motor in it IIRC....

sold for a ton o money

I beleive this car is currently for sale at CAMP 914 for 45K....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.