Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT Cheapest place to stay, in San jose
Hybrid_Teener
post Jan 31 2006, 08:38 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,301

Hmm, off of Main St. and Montague there's a place called the "ohh la lodge." I wouldn't stay there, but the name just cracks me up.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
r_towle
post Jan 31 2006, 10:27 PM
Post #22

Custom Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 124
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE (Jenny @ Jan 31 2006, 01:30 AM)
Rich, if you don't mind beagles (and their hair), you can crash at Brian and my place for the night. We're very close to where highway 85 and 87 intersect. The light rail station is about a 2 minute walk from our door, and it'll take you right to the McHenry Convention Center. We might have plans for Feb. 14th, but that's about it.

I've never met you, but you've been a presence here long enough for me to feel comfortable with offering you a place to crash. (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/smile.gif) After all, that's what this club's about, right? Making friends and helping them out.

Jen

Wow, what a great offer..I may just take you guys up on that...

I am still waiting for my tax return...so I can book the flight.

I am also still tossing this idea around...deciding if it will be worth the time/effort etc to go schmooze at the show.....just to get some names...

So, tommorow I hit the list of vendors to see what is going on....275 web sites to read...yabadadoo.

Btw, I have three dogs...so no prob there...
Just watch how fast I move once I put on my black suit...
The dogs wont even be able to catch me before I get out the door...I have experience with that move...

Really, thanx...I will let you know if I am actually gonna do this...

Rich
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 12:13 AM