Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> HELP!!!, HOw bad is it
Loser_Cruiser
post Feb 8 2006, 12:31 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,873
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Well I was leaving the dentist office and I notice something unusaual hanging under the rear of my car. I looked under and it was part of my speedo drive. THe speedometer hasnt been working for awhile but atleast it was still attached to the tranny. So my question is do I have any tranny fluid left or would it even have come out? There isnt any fluid on teh floor but who knows if i left it on the road or something. There is fluid on the bottom of the tranny but who doesnt have any on theres it might be oil im not sure.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Loser_Cruiser   HELP!!!   Feb 8 2006, 12:31 AM
Loser_Cruiser   heres the part thats missing   Feb 8 2006, 12:32 AM
TROJANMAN   i would drain it to see if anything comes out. th...   Feb 8 2006, 12:34 AM
SirAndy   speedo angle drive, they're known to break jus...   Feb 8 2006, 12:36 AM
Loser_Cruiser   well I drove it home just fine and i didnt hear an...   Feb 8 2006, 12:37 AM
SirAndy   and get a few cans of break-cleaner and clean that...   Feb 8 2006, 12:37 AM
Loser_Cruiser   alright thanks guys I new I would probably have to...   Feb 8 2006, 12:37 AM
SirAndy  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 04:40 PM