Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Whew
-P-
post Sep 7 2003, 07:42 PM
Post #1

P-Factor

Group: Members
Member No.: 873

Finished up installing the Welt 22mm sway bar today. Coming from no bar to this makes a huge difference and I haven't even balanced it yet. Early this week I get my front bilsteins to replace the blown, what look to be original, front shocks, and 140lb rears. I also have a set of Konis to go in the rear. It handles much better with a hit of understeer with it set almost all the way soft (.75 inches from the end). Those damn stock 165's are plowing like a no tommorrow, so a set of Fuch's and 195/50 or 60's are in order.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 2)
airsix
post Sep 7 2003, 11:35 PM
Post #2

I have bees in my epiglotis

Member No.: 266

If you think you like it now, you're going to be just plain giddy when you get the shocks/springs/tires on it. The handling improvement will feel HUGE. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) WARNING: drifting can be habbit forming.
-Ben M.
+Quote Post
-P-
post Sep 10 2003, 10:30 PM
Post #3

P-Factor

Member No.: 873

Just installed the 140lb rears and a fresher set of Koni Reds. That was one of the more simple spring/shock installs that I have done. A whopping 45 minutes She rides so nice now, big improvement. This weekend I will slap the bilsteins up front and balance the swaybar.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 06:09 PM