Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whew
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
-P-
Finished up installing the Welt 22mm sway bar today. Coming from no bar to this makes a huge difference and I haven't even balanced it yet. Early this week I get my front bilsteins to replace the blown, what look to be original, front shocks, and 140lb rears. I also have a set of Konis to go in the rear. It handles much better with a hit of understeer with it set almost all the way soft (.75 inches from the end). Those damn stock 165's are plowing like a no tommorrow, so a set of Fuch's and 195/50 or 60's are in order.
airsix
If you think you like it now, you're going to be just plain giddy when you get the shocks/springs/tires on it. The handling improvement will feel HUGE. smile.gif WARNING: drifting can be habbit forming.
-Ben M.
-P-
Just installed the 140lb rears and a fresher set of Koni Reds. That was one of the more simple spring/shock installs that I have done. A whopping 45 minutes She rides so nice now, big improvement. This weekend I will slap the bilsteins up front and balance the swaybar.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.