Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> used rebuilt trans price, does this sound good to you guys
ws91420
post Mar 11 2006, 10:46 PM
Post #21

Yes I have one a Lensley 914

Group: Members
From: Ruther Glen,VA (halfway between sticks and civilization)
Member No.: 1,137
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE (olav @ Mar 11 2006, 12:31 PM)
QUOTE (ws91420 @ Mar 11 2006, 07:48 AM)
My issue is time and a place to work on it. The transmission has been apart for about a year now and is aprox. a hour and a half from where I currently live.  The trans in the car is having first gear problems and the one I have to put back together I'm not entirley sure about the first gear.   I asked for help last year on reassmbley but felt like I got shot down for asking.

I found these two threads with questions and I don't see where there was anything to suggest being shot down.

thread one

thread two

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/confused24.gif)

The thread in question was regarding last year East Coast Cookout(I didn't start the thread but posted on it). I asked if I could send up my trans for reassembly with someone as I was not going to be able to attend and I felt like it was an imposition to ask even though I had volunteers to take it there.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dr Evil
post Mar 11 2006, 11:53 PM
Post #22

Send me your transmission!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,372
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I remember that. I must have missunderstood as it sounded like you were looking for someone to rebuild your tranny at the WCC. I was the guest tranny guy and was already booked to do a tear down of one of Kerry's trannies for a teaching session. I also did not have the time to fix it there (as I understood it) as I am in med school currently. Like I said PM me and I can see if I can help you.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 08:12 AM