Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> American Hot Rod tonight
boxstr
post Mar 13 2006, 09:28 PM
Post #1

MEMBER:PACIFIC NORTHWEST REGION

Group: Members
Member No.: 12
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

New episode, the drama continues. Duane, the shop manager walks out. Maybe he goes over to see Chip (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/laugh.gif)
CCLINHOTRODSTOHELL
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
GaroldShaffer
post Mar 14 2006, 08:50 AM
Post #2

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

QUOTE (jasons @ Mar 14 2006, 06:39 AM)
What I respect about Chip is.... If you watch Overhaulin its not uncommon to see him laying on the ground sanding out body filler or masking cars for paint. Dipshit Boyd would never ruin one of his ugly ass shirts doing real work. American Hot Rod was the worst career move he ever made.

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/agree.gif)

I really don't care about the stupid pranks they do, but the work is A+. I stopped watching Boyd's show after Charlie quit.

If I had the $$ and it was a choice between Foose or Boyd to build a car for me it would be Foose. I like Foose style, not just with cars but with people also. I'm the type of person that if you want respect you have to give it also, I don't see Boyd doing that, at least from the way he is on the show. And that shop manager of his would have been on his ASS if he talked to me like he does to everyone else in the shop.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 10:05 AM