Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> O/T - why I have learned to hate California, and why I missed CFOS - a photo story
byndbad914
post Mar 27 2006, 04:35 PM
Post #1

shoehorn and some butter - it fits

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,463
Region Association: None

so I had to run out to Corona to pickup some streamline tubing for my rear wing uprights on Saturday, so I thought kill 3 birds with one stone - swing by the chassis shop in Orange to see the progress and take some pics, head out to Corona and get the tubing, then go out to Fontana for a couple of hours to spectate at the CFOS.

91 freeway is a joke - at least the "freeway" part. NO such thing as free moving traffic in SoCal anymore. Where the fro are all of these people going at 2pm on a Saturday anyway! I left Orange and traveled 13 miles - took 40 minutes on the freeway. So, for those out there that aren't familiar with how bad traffic can be - this isn't LA and the fabled 405. Nope - SEVEN freaking lanes of crawling traffic.

Needless to say, by the time I got to Aircraft Spruce, I just turned around and headed back home. Interstate 15 doesn't get any better, so I figured another 20 miles of driving and it would have been 5pm - party over and I would be just pulling up to the gate.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:12 PM