Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Is that a new Porsche?, I'm still laughing
airsix
post Sep 17 2003, 12:58 PM
Post #1

I have bees in my epiglotis

Group: Members
Member No.: 266

Someone I know (wife's friend) saw my 914 today for the first time. She asked "That's a neat Porsche. Is it new?" Huh? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) She thought it was new and asked "Why does Jamie have to drive a Honda and you get to drive a new Porsche?" She couldn't beleive it was 30 years old (must need glasses). I just said Jamie want's the new car with air conditioning. I was in a hurry and didn't have time to talk about things like solid engine mounts, big torsion bars and stageII clutches. (You know, all the things a wife/mom looks for in a comfy daily driver)

She made a point to let me know she liked it (and seemd scornful that it wasn't my wifes ride)

-Ben M. (w/ a new* Porsche 914)

*As viewed from 50 yards from the back of a trotting horse
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
airsix   Is that a new Porsche?   Sep 17 2003, 12:58 PM
need4speed     Sep 17 2003, 02:19 PM
seanery   Orange 914 coming up! http://www.914world.com/...   Sep 17 2003, 02:24 PM
Boldylocks   Not a very uncommon response believe it or not. I ...   Sep 17 2003, 02:38 PM
olav  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:25 PM