Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 3.2 Conversion PHASE II, Doing the interior...
kdfoust
post May 1 2006, 10:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 71
Region Association: Southern California

I had to take a couple of months off from working on the '14 after getting the 3.2 installed and running. I've been driving it around pretty often and still can't believe I didn't do this conversion sooner. At this stage I know most people start worrying about brake upgrades and all kinds of crazy stuff like that. Well I'm not going there right now. I've got to get the interior cleaned up and looking at least like I did all this on purpose. Originally the car had a really nice unrestored interior, like a 8.0 or so if we rated such things. The 3.2 conversion interior is going to be stripped down to a large degree but still have nice features. Here's a quick sketch of what I'm going after on the dash. The pod on the passenger side is to distract them from the abject terror that most people experience when this little beast is accelerating at full throttle. It also makes the car a little more unique and batmobilesque (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)

More to come.

Kevin

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
kdfoust   3.2 Conversion PHASE II   May 1 2006, 10:42 PM
Joe Sharp   Damn Kevin: You had the perttiest green 1.7 (and I...   May 1 2006, 11:00 PM
kdfoust   Here's the current status of the interior. Th...   May 1 2006, 11:00 PM
kdfoust   Hey Joe! Thanks buddy. The car is going to b...   May 1 2006, 11:14 PM
JOHNMAN   Holy crap Kevin. You have been driving yours like...   May 2 2006, 12:59 AM
kdfoust  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 08:21 AM