Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> minneapolis gathering REDUX, ... smaller group, but without rain this time!
lotus_65
post May 6 2006, 08:55 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,795
Region Association: Northstar Region

so i'm tearing apart my guage console because apparently i'm a masochist, and i get a call with a friendly voice looking for a destination... it's bill! he has his 914 SUPERCAR on the road and heading my way.

schweet!

Attached Image
if you can't tell by the pics, that body looks so perfect it defies explanation. not only is the fabricating great, but imho, the scale and lines look like the factory engineered it.

that's dave-o's yellow car, which is also an extremely cool ride, and mine's in the barn on jackstands... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Attached Image
... so what better thing to do than get out the phone list and find another destination. we decended on imchappy's to get a look at his work in progress, a 914gt. he'll be done soon and check out his custom valance. he's integrated some gt-40 replica scoops for brake cooling and i think there's another thread around with a little more details on that.

Attached Image

that's as cool as the spring night's air in minnesota.
thanks for looking. pfb
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
lotus_65   minneapolis gathering REDUX   May 6 2006, 08:55 AM
DNHunt   Ok, who's who here? Who is holding the beer an...   May 6 2006, 09:08 AM
BigDBass   Thanks for posting pics. Glad to see the Bill...   May 6 2006, 09:10 AM
lotus_65   the fellow with the beer's name is jason. he i...   May 6 2006, 09:30 AM
iamchappy   Bills planning on raiding my new parts stash, so n...   May 6 2006, 09:42 AM
lotus_65   fyi, bill's not the only one, pally... :) :p...   May 6 2006, 09:53 AM
wbergtho   It was a fun little "spur of the moment 914 f...   May 6 2006, 10:12 AM
iamchappy  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 09:55 AM