Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> lookin to rebuild F I injectors, engine
arc914
post May 7 2006, 06:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,905

Any suggestions.Cruzin Performance is on vacation soon.who else do you teeners recommend for me to send my injectors too for an over haul.
engine going in soon and will need these back soon for the start up.
andrew
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Casper
post May 7 2006, 07:27 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,207

Andrew,

Try WitchHunter performance, Witchhunter.com. They have done the injectors on my 914 2.0 and also on my 924. You get a flow sheet that shows each injector and the performance curve. I think that the price is $15.00 per injector, at least that's what it was two months ago, and that includes return postage by second day mail. Turn a round time was about two days. I am a happy customer.

Tom Cooper
+Quote Post
Ctrout
post May 7 2006, 09:09 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,091

I just found that the insulator on the tip of one of my injectors has cracked severely. Is this something that would be addressed during a rebuild? $15 sounds like a steal of a price. I think it's Pelican that charges $52 for a rebuilt injector.
+Quote Post
jasons
post May 7 2006, 10:24 PM
Post #4

Jackstand Extraordinaire

Member No.: 2,573
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Casper @ May 7 2006, 06:27 PM) *

Andrew,

Try WitchHunter performance, Witchhunter.com. They have done the injectors on my 914 2.0 and also on my 924. You get a flow sheet that shows each injector and the performance curve. I think that the price is $15.00 per injector, at least that's what it was two months ago, and that includes return postage by second day mail. Turn a round time was about two days. I am a happy customer.

Tom Cooper

I'll 2nd Witchunter. I sent my 944S2 injectors to them. They turned them around almost the same day the recieved them.
+Quote Post
Rotary'14
post May 7 2006, 10:35 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 3,977

I've had a good experience too with witch hunter performance,,, $60 for 4 injectors with flow sheet. I'm going to be sending them another set of injectors soon. No complaints from me.

-Rob
+Quote Post
jasons
post May 8 2006, 07:49 AM
Post #6

Jackstand Extraordinaire

Member No.: 2,573
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Ctrout @ May 7 2006, 08:09 PM) *

I just found that the insulator on the tip of one of my injectors has cracked severely. Is this something that would be addressed during a rebuild? $15 sounds like a steal of a price. I think it's Pelican that charges $52 for a rebuilt injector.

Do you mean the pintle cap? The little cap that surrounds the actual injector tip. Witchunter replaced all of mine and new seals too.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 05:51 AM