Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: lookin to rebuild F I injectors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
arc914
Any suggestions.Cruzin Performance is on vacation soon.who else do you teeners recommend for me to send my injectors too for an over haul.
engine going in soon and will need these back soon for the start up.
andrew
Casper
Andrew,

Try WitchHunter performance, Witchhunter.com. They have done the injectors on my 914 2.0 and also on my 924. You get a flow sheet that shows each injector and the performance curve. I think that the price is $15.00 per injector, at least that's what it was two months ago, and that includes return postage by second day mail. Turn a round time was about two days. I am a happy customer.

Tom Cooper
Ctrout
I just found that the insulator on the tip of one of my injectors has cracked severely. Is this something that would be addressed during a rebuild? $15 sounds like a steal of a price. I think it's Pelican that charges $52 for a rebuilt injector.
jasons
QUOTE(Casper @ May 7 2006, 06:27 PM) *

Andrew,

Try WitchHunter performance, Witchhunter.com. They have done the injectors on my 914 2.0 and also on my 924. You get a flow sheet that shows each injector and the performance curve. I think that the price is $15.00 per injector, at least that's what it was two months ago, and that includes return postage by second day mail. Turn a round time was about two days. I am a happy customer.

Tom Cooper

I'll 2nd Witchunter. I sent my 944S2 injectors to them. They turned them around almost the same day the recieved them.
Rotary'14
I've had a good experience too with witch hunter performance,,, $60 for 4 injectors with flow sheet. I'm going to be sending them another set of injectors soon. No complaints from me.

-Rob
jasons
QUOTE(Ctrout @ May 7 2006, 08:09 PM) *

I just found that the insulator on the tip of one of my injectors has cracked severely. Is this something that would be addressed during a rebuild? $15 sounds like a steal of a price. I think it's Pelican that charges $52 for a rebuilt injector.

Do you mean the pintle cap? The little cap that surrounds the actual injector tip. Witchunter replaced all of mine and new seals too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.