Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I have full 2.0 exhaust with heat exchangers. What are they worth ?
bodyman
post May 8 2006, 08:17 PM
Post #1

Michael Beall

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,926

I have the Black 74 2.0 that was complete when I bought it. I have since bought the 73 2.0 as my driver and the 74 will turn into the race car. I will be pulling the 2.0 out of the 74, it is complete with the full exhaust and heat exchangers. My 73 has a good exhaust but no heat exchangers on them. what is the headers with the heat exchangers worth? also wondering if I should just put that exhaust on the 73 to complete it. whats the latest opinion on this ? I searched But could not find anything that really related.
Michael (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dave_Darling
post May 8 2006, 10:56 PM
Post #2

914 Idiot

Group: Members
Member No.: 121
Region Association: Northern California

Put the heat exchangers on the driver. If the "headers" are actual headers, and not just heat exchangers with the "wrapping" cut off (after it rusted of course!), they may actually help on the race car.

As to what the exhaust is worth, check the classifieds for what people are asking...

Having the ability to defog the windshield of your daily driver is awfully nice!

--DD
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 08:33 PM