Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have full 2.0 exhaust with heat exchangers. What are they worth ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bodyman
I have the Black 74 2.0 that was complete when I bought it. I have since bought the 73 2.0 as my driver and the 74 will turn into the race car. I will be pulling the 2.0 out of the 74, it is complete with the full exhaust and heat exchangers. My 73 has a good exhaust but no heat exchangers on them. what is the headers with the heat exchangers worth? also wondering if I should just put that exhaust on the 73 to complete it. whats the latest opinion on this ? I searched But could not find anything that really related.
Michael confused24.gif
Dave_Darling
Put the heat exchangers on the driver. If the "headers" are actual headers, and not just heat exchangers with the "wrapping" cut off (after it rusted of course!), they may actually help on the race car.

As to what the exhaust is worth, check the classifieds for what people are asking...

Having the ability to defog the windshield of your daily driver is awfully nice!

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.