Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> SF Bay Area Car trailer storage????, Need a place for my one car trailer...
Mueller
post Feb 23 2003, 06:19 PM
Post #1

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 87
Region Association: None

SF Bay Area Car trailer storage????

Due to some recent vandalism (someone took out the drivers side window of my wifes Volvo with a pellet gun) I have started to park her car in the garage along with the 914...soon the 911 comes home and it cannot stay outside.

But in order to park a car in the third stall (where the 914 has stayed for years..well one of them have stayed there), I have to move my car trailer someplace else since it would be a PITA to move the trailer every time I want to drive the 914

So, anyone have space that they'd like to share or rent at a reasonable rate....full use of the trailer is available if we can work something out. I prefer the East Bay area, but I am open to ideas.

The truck can or has to stay in the driveway, where I can only pray the same a-holes leave it alone.

Thanks,

Mike Mueller

PS, car is sized perfect for a 911 or a 914 and has a tire rack on the front of it...tandem trailer (4 wheels)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 03:53 AM