Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SF Bay Area Car trailer storage????
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
SF Bay Area Car trailer storage????

Due to some recent vandalism (someone took out the drivers side window of my wifes Volvo with a pellet gun) I have started to park her car in the garage along with the 914...soon the 911 comes home and it cannot stay outside.

But in order to park a car in the third stall (where the 914 has stayed for years..well one of them have stayed there), I have to move my car trailer someplace else since it would be a PITA to move the trailer every time I want to drive the 914

So, anyone have space that they'd like to share or rent at a reasonable rate....full use of the trailer is available if we can work something out. I prefer the East Bay area, but I am open to ideas.

The truck can or has to stay in the driveway, where I can only pray the same a-holes leave it alone.

Thanks,

Mike Mueller

PS, car is sized perfect for a 911 or a 914 and has a tire rack on the front of it...tandem trailer (4 wheels)
Brad Roberts
Um... call me crazy.. but I would leave it in the parking lot where you work. Put a lock on it and a chain through the wheels. Drive the truck to work when you know you are going to use the trailer. You guys have plenty of room for it behind the building.

B
GWN7
You can park it at my place. Lots of room and it's free. Only downside is the 2600 mile trip to pick it up when you need it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.