Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My car with slicks= FTD, Boy was it HOT!
carr914
post May 23 2006, 04:52 PM
Post #21

Racer from Birth
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,623
Region Association: South East States

Thats what Danny did last time but they were all timed and recorded. Thats when he beat me by 6 secs and the Caterham(or whatever it is) by 5.

T.C.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
URY914
post May 23 2006, 07:36 PM
Post #22

I built the lightest 914 in the history of mankind.
****************************************************************************************************

Member No.: 222
Region Association: None

There was a new guy witha brand new silver 997. Brought it in a trailer and a big Dodge Powerwagon P/U. His last run he spins off course and UP THE BERM on the east side of the course. He went just over the top and stopped with his front end pointing up. Luckly he was able to back it down and drive it off. If it had been wet he would have needed his truck to get him out. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post
ChrisFoley
post May 25 2006, 06:50 AM
Post #23

I am Tangerine Racing

Member No.: 209
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ May 22 2006, 07:54 PM) *

I have to flip my camber plates from side to side so I can get more out of the front.
I have more shims and longer bolts to get more out of the rears.

Tough to do on a lowered car "less negative camber"

Joe,
You need a set of my custom solid trailing arm brackets. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I can make them to eliminate all the extra shims and get your camber where you want it. The front is a little tougher - you have to take a grinder to the body where the top brackets go.
+Quote Post
Joe Ricard
post May 25 2006, 07:18 AM
Post #24

CUMONIWANNARACEU

Member No.: 92

QUOTE(Racer Chris @ May 25 2006, 07:50 AM) *

QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ May 22 2006, 07:54 PM) *

I have to flip my camber plates from side to side so I can get more out of the front.
I have more shims and longer bolts to get more out of the rears.

Tough to do on a lowered car "less negative camber"

Joe,
You need a set of my custom solid trailing arm brackets. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I can make them to eliminate all the extra shims and get your camber where you want it. The front is a little tougher - you have to take a grinder to the body where the top brackets go.

Yea thanks Chris, I suppose you are right and I would love to. What I really need is to quit fooling around with stuff and go get the car professionally aligned. along with corner balance etc.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:02 PM